Monday, March 5, 2012

I-Doping, I-Doses, and Digital Drugs Get High Aurally


Teenagers seem to do more when seeking a high. While i was a teenager we used to wait outside of grocery stores and send a cute girl to ask middle aged guys to buy them draught beer. It usually worked and a fun night time would ensue. Ok last one, and also the middle aged guy that was nice enough to help us away was never carted off to jail or anything horrible like that.





Nowadays though I guess the teens are having a hard time finding anyone to buy them draught beer (I wouldn't buy draught beer for teenagers now either as I would figure it was some type of sting) because they have discovered I-Doping, these are utilizing I-Doses, and trying out Digital Medications. That's right, teens are listening to songs, which is getting them high as being a kite.





Hysteria From the Midwest: First K2 Peak, Now I-Doping





This particular story stems from the Midwest of course. Exactly the same region that helped K2 spread across the nation making it more accessible and also easier to find in shops, on the web, and in the schools. I-Doses are psychedelic music and hues that are believed to make the audience experience similar effects in order to beats dr dre headphones marijuana and also LSD.





I actually wonder if the teens getting wasted on trance music and also electronic tones understand what the consequences of marijuana and also LSD are? If it was as effortless to get at the top of this music i quickly have wasted a lot money and time in my life finding connection and (frankly) paying to much for a vegetable that will practically develop anyplace.





Several stories about these electronic drugs mention that parents are getting concerned which their little Mary or even Johnny are just sitting in their bedrooms baking their brains on the I-pods each and every opportunity. I say, what has changed? Didn't exactly the same happen with Elvis? The Beatles? Judas Priest?





Legal Highs Exploring New Avenues



I don't even know what a e-cigarette is, however it sounds more thrilling to sitting in the dark with headphones on. How do you party down with beats dr dre Pro I-doses? Do you all obtain jacked-in like the Matrix, but rather of a massive mother monster beats cable of a hook going into your head, beats dr dre you simply pop on your own Dr . Dre Headsets? Those crazy teenagers. If there are any I-dopers at home please keep a comment and tell us what your are hearing.





I-doping should be the ultimate "legal high" that was created by several underground religious group to find the Midwest children off the K2 Peak, cow-tipping, and also sex. While I am skeptical which I-dope really is present, I would depend on try it out. Therefore if any kind of I-dopers know of some great stuff... pass it along brother and enable me know where to point our I-pod to.


No comments:

Post a Comment